3. General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content. The Diocese of Allentown does not represent or warrant that use of any Content will not infringe rights of third parties. The Diocese of Allentown has no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided or posted by others.
4. No Warranties. The information on this web site is provided "as is", "as available" and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files of this web site are disclaimed. The information may contain errors, problems or other limitations. As a condition to our providing the information on this web site, the viewer agrees that we are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages or any other damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We would not provide this web site and information without such limitations. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, currentness, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Diocese of Allentown and each of its employees, representatives, contractors and agents, from any and all claims (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding: (1) your use of this web site; (2) the use of any content or information you provide, as long as such use is not inconsistent with this agreement; (3) information or material posted or transmitted by you; and (4) any violation of this agreement by you.
7. Communications. You should not send any confidential information to the Diocese of Allentown on this web site and the content of any such communication to this web site or e-mail, will not be considered confidential. Any information sent to this web site via Internet e-mail or through the web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. We assume no responsibility for the loss of confidentiality for any information that you transmit to us via the Internet.
8. Links. This web site may contain links to non-Diocese of Allentown web sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked web sites are not under the control of the Diocese of Allentown and the Diocese of Allentown is not responsible for the content of any linked web site, or any link contained in a linked web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Diocese of Allentown of the web site, and the Diocese of Allentown shall have no responsibility for information which is referenced by or linked to this web site.